Spotify has been the go-to music platform for millions of people since its release in 2008. With Spotify, you can listen to your favorite artists, explore new music, create playlists, and share your music with friends and family. But what if you have subscribed for Spotify Premium free trial and want to end it? Ending the free trial can be a bit challenging for some users, especially those who are not tech-savvy. In this blog post, we will show you several methods on how to end Spotify Premium free trial.
Why You Need to End Spotify Premium Free Trial
Spotify Premium free trial is an excellent opportunity to try Spotify’s premium service without paying for it. However, if you want to stop using it after the trial period is over, you will need to cancel it manually. There are multiple reasons why you may want to end the Spotify Premium free trial, including:
– You don’t want to pay for premium features after the trial period is over.
– You’re not satisfied with the service and want to switch to another music platform.
– You don’t want to be charged automatically when the trial period ends.
Method 1: End Spotify Premium Free Trial on Desktop
One of the easiest ways to end Spotify Premium free trial is through the desktop app. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Spotify desktop app and go to your account by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
2. Click on the "Subscription" tab on the left side of the screen.
3. Under "Your plan," click on the "Change Plan" option.
4. Now click on "Cancel Premium."
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
– Easy to follow steps
– Can be done on desktop app
– User-friendly interface
– Not available on mobile app
Method 2: End Spotify Premium Free Trial on Mobile App
If you’re using the Spotify app on your mobile device, you can also end the free trial through the app. Here are the steps:
1. Open the Spotify app on your mobile device and go to your account by tapping on the "Settings" icon in the top-right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Subscription" under "Account."
3. Tap on "Cancel Premium" and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
– Available on mobile app
– Quick and convenient
– Not ideal for users who prefer desktop apps
– Interface may be confusing for some users
Method 3: End Spotify Premium Free Trial through Spotify Website
You can also cancel the Spotify Premium free trial through Spotify’s website. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Spotify website and log in to your account.
2. Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Next, click on "Account" and then "Subscription."
4. Click on "Change or Cancel" under the "Your plan" section.
5. Click on "Cancel Premium" and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
– Available through web browser
– Can be done on any device with internet connection
– User interface may be confusing for some users
– Steps may take a bit longer than other methods
What to Do If You Can’t End Spotify Premium Free Trial
If you’re having trouble cancelling the Spotify Premium free trial using any of the above methods, here are some things you can try:
– Try to end the free trial using a different device or platform.
– Contact Spotify’s customer support through their website or social media pages for assistance.
– Make sure that you’re not trying to cancel the free trial too close to the end date.
If you’re not sure whether you want to end the Spotify Premium free trial or not, you can downgrade to the free version of Spotify. The free version still allows users to listen to music but with ads.
Q1: How do I know when my Spotify Premium free trial ends?
A: You can check when your free trial ends by going to your account on the Spotify website or app and checking the subscription section.
Q2: What happens to my playlists and saved music if I end the free trial?
A: Your playlists and saved music will still be available after the free trial ends, but you won’t have access to premium features like offline listening or skipped tracks.
Q3: Can I get another free trial after I end the current one?
A: Unfortunately, Spotify only allows one free trial per account, so you won’t be able to get another one after ending your current free trial.
Q4: Will I be charged if I don’t cancel the free trial?
A: Yes, Spotify will automatically charge you for the premium service if you don’t cancel the free trial before it ends.
Q5: Can I cancel the premium service before the free trial ends?
A: Yes, you can cancel the premium service at any time before the free trial ends, and you won’t be charged.
Ending Spotify Premium free trial is a simple process that can be done using different methods, including on the desktop app, mobile app, or Spotify website. It’s essential to cancel the trial manually if you don’t want to be automatically charged for the premium features. If you’re having trouble cancelling the free trial, you can contact Spotify’s customer support for assistance. We hope this blog post has been helpful in guiding you on how to end your Spotify Premium free trial.