If you love music as much as we do, we are sure you know that Spotify is the most popular streaming service you can get today. Spotify offers two plans – a free and a premium version. The premium version has several benefits like on-demand streaming, the ability to download music to play later, and the absence of advertisements. As enticing as this might sound, you might not have a credit/debit card to subscribe to the premium plan. No need to worry though, because in this blog post, we’ll be teaching you how to get Spotify Premium with iTunes card.
Why You Need Spotify Premium
The free version of Spotify has enough features to make music streaming a fun experience, but the premium version ups the game with its exclusive features. First and foremost, the premium version offers better sound quality, with the highest setting being 320 kbps. Additionally, you have the option to download your favorite songs and playlists and play them offline. Ads are also removed from the premium version, which improves the overall listening experience. Because of the benefits of the premium version, it’s no wonder why so many people consider upgrading from the basic free version.
Method 1: Via the Spotify Website
To sign up for Spotify Premium using your iTunes card, you can follow the steps below:
1. Head over to the Spotify website and sign up for a new account if you don’t already have one.
2. Go to your account dashboard and click on the Premium tab.
3. Select the sub-option of ‘Change Plan’.
4. Choose the Premium plan you want to subscribe to and click ‘Get Premium’.
5. You’ll be redirected to a payments page, click ‘Use Another Method’.
6. Select the iTunes payment option.
7. Enter your iTunes card number and other relevant details.
8. Finally, click ‘Redeem’ to complete your payment.
– You can pay with an iTunes card even without a credit/debit card.
– No need to download any additional application.
– The iTunes payment option is only available on the website, not on the mobile version or app.
Method 2: Via the Spotify App
You can also subscribe to the premium plan with your iTunes card through the Spotify app. Here’s how:
1. Open the Spotify app and click the Library option.
2. Click on the gear icon located on the top right corner to go to settings.
3. Tap on ‘Premium’ and select the plan you want to subscribe to.
4. Click ‘Get Premium’ and select ‘Use Another Method’.
5. Select the iTunes payment option and enter your iTunes gift card details.
6. Click on ‘Redeem’ to complete your payment.
– You can pay on the go with the app.
– No need to open the website to subscribe.
– You can only pay with an iTunes card and not a credit/debit card.
Method 3: Via iTunes
If you already have an iTunes account, you can also use it to subscribe to Spotify Premium. Follow the steps below to do so:
1. Open the iTunes app on your device.
2. Click on ‘iTunes Store’ and select ‘Music’ from the dropdown list.
3. Search ‘Spotify’ on the search bar and select the option for Spotify Premium.
4. Click ‘Get’.
5. Click on ‘Use Other Method’ and select the iTunes option.
6. Redeem your gift card by entering your card details.
– You can already have an iTunes account with a balance or gift card.
– The payment method is secure as it’s through Apple’s platform.
– You can only pay with an iTunes gift card.
– There must be an available balance in your iTunes account to purchase.
What to Do If You Can’t Get Spotify Premium with iTunes Card
There are several things to consider if it turns out you can’t get Spotify Premium with your iTunes card. Here are some possible solutions:
– Add a credit/debit card to your iTunes account to purchase the Spotify Premium plan.
– Purchase an iTunes gift card with a higher balance that will cover the cost of the plan.
– Look for other sources like Paypal that can be used as a payment method on the Spotify website.
Before purchasing or subscribing to a plan, be sure to check for discounts and sales. You can sometimes get a discount on the Spotify Premium plan, or a discount on the iTunes gift card you’ll use for the purchase.
Q: Can I get a refund if I don’t want to continue with the Premium plan?
A: Yes. Spotify has a refund policy that allows users to cancel and refund their Premium plan within the first 14 days.
Q: Can I subscribe to the Premium plan with more than one payment method?
A: No, you can only use one payment method at a time to subscribe to the Premium plan.
Q: Can I get the Premium plan with my Android device?
A: Yes. You can subscribe to the Premium plan with your Android device using the Google Play payment option.
Q: What can I do if my iTunes card isn’t working to purchase the Premium plan?
A: Be sure to check that your card has not yet expired, and that the balance is enough to cover the cost of the plan. You can also try redeeming the card on the iTunes Store before purchasing the Premium plan.
Q: Can I share my Spotify Premium account with others?
A: Yes. You can share your Premium account with others using the Family Plan option offered by Spotify.
Getting the Premium version of Spotify is an excellent way to enhance your listening experience with better quality music and the ability to play your playlist offline. With this guide, you should be able to purchase the Premium plan with your iTunes gift card. Though there are some cons to consider when using an iTunes Card, such as not having the option for a debit or credit card, it’s still an easy and convenient payment method.