If you are a Shazam user and want to create a playlist of all the songs you’ve Shazamed on Spotify, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Shazam app on your smartphone and go to the Library section.
2. Tap on the playlist icon (three horizontal lines with a plus sign) at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on "Create playlist" and give your playlist a name.
4. Go to your Spotify app and make sure you are logged in.
5. Tap on " Your Library" and select the "Playlists" section.
6. Find the playlist you created in Shazam and tap on it.
7. Tap on the three dots icon at the top right corner and select "Add Songs".
8. All the songs you’ve Shazamed will be displayed here. Select the songs you want to add and tap "Add".
9. The selected songs will be added to your playlist in Spotify.
Once you have created your Shazam playlist on Spotify, you can listen to all your favorite songs in one place.
Video Tutorial:How do I translate a Shazam playlist to Spotify?
Why can’t I add Shazam songs to Spotify?
Unfortunately, Shazam and Spotify do not have a built-in feature that allows users to directly add Shazam songs to Spotify playlists. However, there is a workaround solution that involves manually searching for the song on Spotify and adding it to a playlist yourself. To do this, simply open up the Spotify app and search for the song you just Shazamed. Once you find it, click on the three dots next to the song, and select "add to playlist" then choose the desired playlist you would like to add it to. Alternatively, if you have a Shazam and Spotify linked account, you can create a special "My Shazam Tracks" playlist that will automatically update with your Shazam’d tracks.
Is there a Shazam for Playlists?
Yes, there is a Shazam for Playlists called "Soundhound". It is a music identification app that not only allows you to identify songs but also playlists. With the app, you can identify any song and playlist by either singing or humming it, just like the Shazam app. Soundhound also has a feature called "LiveLyrics" that displays the lyrics to the songs you identify in real-time, making it easy to sing along. Additionally, Soundhound can link to Spotify and Apple Music to provide you with seamless access to your music library. So if you’re looking for an app that can help you identify playlists, Soundhound is a great option to consider.
How do I export my Shazam playlist?
Shazam is a music identification app that allows you to recognize and save songs you hear wherever you are. Fortunately, exporting your Shazam playlist is a simple process. Firstly, open the Shazam app and click on the "My Shazam" tab to access your playlist. Next, click on the three dots icon in the top right corner and select "Export Tracks." Shazam will then generate a list of all the songs saved to your playlist. Select the tracks you want to export and choose the format you want to save them in, such as CSV or TXT. Finally, save the file to your preferred location and your Shazam playlist will be successfully exported.
Can Spotify find songs like Shazam?
Yes, Spotify can find songs like Shazam through its built-in feature called "song recognition." Spotify allows you to identify a song that is playing around you or in your head by tapping the "search" icon within the Spotify app, followed by tapping on "Search for Song." Then, simply allow the app to access your microphone for a few seconds while it listens, and Spotify will display the song’s information and provide its options for you to listen to it or add it to your library. While Spotify’s song recognition feature is not as well-known as Shazam, it is still a useful tool for music lovers who want to discover new music.
How do I convert songs to Spotify?
To convert songs to Spotify, you’ll first need to make sure that the songs you want to add to Spotify are in a compatible file format, such as MP3, AAC, or WAV. If they are not, you may need to convert them using a software or online converter.
Once your songs are in a compatible format, you can import them into Spotify by adding them to a local files playlist on your computer. Here’s how:
1. Open Spotify and go to Settings > Local Files.
2. Enable "Show Local Files." This will allow you to add your own music to Spotify.
3. Click "Add a Source" and navigate to the folder where your songs are located.
4. A new playlist called "Local Files" will be created in your Spotify library.
5. Drag and drop or click "Add Files" to add your music files to the Local Files playlist.
Keep in mind that Local Files can only be played from the device where they were added, so you’ll need to have your computer or mobile device connected to the internet and logged in to Spotify to play them. Also, Local Files are only available on desktop and tablet devices, not on smartphones, and can’t be added to playlists that you share with others.